Resident Return Visas - Subclass 155 and 157

For permanent residents when their original 5-year re-entry facility has expired, and they wish to travel overseas and return to Australia. Once they return to Australia, their permanent residency continues indefinitely, even after a resident return visa has expired.

A full 5-year extension of the re-entry facility will grant if you have met the minimum stay periods inside Australia since the grant of permanent residence. However, many people gain permanent residency and then return overseas for a substantial period. They may return to Australia just in time before the re-entry facility expires.

However, if they again wish to travel abroad, they will not be granted a 5-year extension. They may only secure a twelve-month extension and maybe only three months.

If you are interested in engaging our service, please fill in your details, and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

Your contact details

Frequently asked questions

What is the consultation fee?

$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.

How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?

On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.

Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.

Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?

Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.

How can I get a status update on my application process?

Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.

Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.

If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.