Dyson and Associates
Immigration Advice Centre
Phone: +61 3 9693 0900, we can call you back.
Fax: +61 3 9682 7959
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm AEST
Public Transport Tips:
- The closest form of public transport to our office is by tram.
- The most accessible tram stops are number 20 (Domain Interchange) and stop number 130 (Albert Road / Clarendon Road Intersection).
- Tram #112, #1 from Spencer St (City) to Stop 130 (Albert Road / Clarendon Road Intersection).
- Tram #5 #8, #3/3a, #6, #64, #67, #73 from Flinders Street (City) to Stop 20 (Domain Interchange).
- Tram #55 from West Coburg to Stop 20 (Domain Interchange).
- Visit Melbourne Public Transport for more information.
We are just a click away
You've got some Q's, and we've got tons and tons of A's. Ask us about your visa, an immigration rule, or what you should focus on to make your Australian dream come true, or anything we can help with!
We are one of the most approachable agents you can trust now and thank later.
Your contact details
Frequently asked questions
Do I get a FREE consultation?
Yes. Your first consultation with our registered migration agent is free.
How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?
On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.
Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.
Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?
Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
How can I get a status update on my application process?
Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.
Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.
If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Your privacy is our priority. We keep your information confidential and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
Level 4, 60 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205. Open: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm. Book your consultation now.