Parent Visas

These visas require the applicant to be sponsored by a settled Australian resident or citizen. There must be more children living in Australia than any other country or a majority of children who are permanent residents or citizens of Australia. This requirement is known as the balance of family test.

The major visa subclass is Contributing Parent (143). This visa is an offshore visa and processing times are now out to around three years. Once the visa is ready to be granted, the sponsor must pay a bond of $10,000 for the primary applicant and $4,000 for the spouse. These bonds are refundable after ten years. Besides, a substantial sum is payable for each applicant as a Contribution fee, and this is non-refundable. The current fee is $43,600 for each applicant.

Another visa is called Parent Visa (103) – This is a much less expensive visa than the Contributing Parent visa. Unfortunately, this visa has very little relevance due to the extremely long processing period. This visa is likely to take more than 35 years to process. Many parents may have passed on before their application is considered.

Our Service

Our Team has assisted many of our former clients and new clients to reunite them in Australia with their parents. We continue to receive referrals from these delighted clients and go on to deliver the same high standard of service.

If you do have an interest in this visa, or would like more information, please register your interest below, and we will get back to you.

Your contact details

Frequently asked questions

What is the consultation fee?

$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.

How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?

On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.

Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.

Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?

Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.

How can I get a status update on my application process?

Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.

Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.

If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.