Temporary Work Visa - International Relations - Subclass 403
We are here to help and guide you with your Temporary Work (International Relations) visa through one of the following streams listed below.
- Government Agreement stream allows you to work in Australia in relations to a bilateral agreement between the Australian Government and a government of another country.
- Foreign Government Agency stream lets you come to Australia as a representative of a foreign government agency or be employed by a foreign government as a foreign language teacher.
- Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream lets you do domestic work for someone who holds a Diplomatic (Temporary) visa (subclass 995)
- Privileges and Immunities stream lets you come to Australia as a person with statutory privileges and immunities and can stay in Australia on this visa while you are working as an international representative.
- Seasonal Worker Program stream lets you participate in the Seasonal Worker Program.
- Pacific Labour Scheme stream lets you come to Australia to participate in the Pacific Labour Scheme program.
If you are interested in engaging our service, please fill in your details, and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
Your contact details
Frequently asked questions
What is the consultation fee?
$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.
How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?
On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.
Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.
Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?
Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
How can I get a status update on my application process?
Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.
Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.
If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Your privacy is our priority. We keep your information confidential and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
Level 4, 60 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205. Open: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm. Book your consultation now.