Skilled - Recognised Graduate Visa - Subclass 476

This visa is for overseas graduates under the age of 31 years, who Have an engineering qualification at Bachelor of higher level, from a specified educational institution. The requirement provided by the institution must be accredited with the Washington Accord or awarded by one of the many recognised countries. With this visa, you may live and work in any area of Australia for up to 18 months.

Our Service

We can assist you in assessing whether you can meet the requirements for this visa and with the assembly and lodgement of your application. We are also available to assist you with your ongoing needs in Australia, including places to see and areas of employment opportunities during your travels. You may feel that you would like to stay longer and seek a long-term employment visa and perhaps even permanent residence. We will be pleased to assist you in all these areas.

If you do have an interest in this visa, or would like more information, please register your interest below, and we will get back to you.

Your contact details

Frequently asked questions

What is the consultation fee?

$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.

How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?

On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.

Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.

Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?

Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.

How can I get a status update on my application process?

Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.

Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.

If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.