Business visas allows you to
- own and operate a business in Australia
- conduct business and investment activity in Australia
- undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia
There is a range of Business Migration visas which may go directly to permanent residence or first pass through a temporary residence period of two to four years.
Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188)
- 188 A - Business Innovation provisional visa lets you run a new or existing business in Australia.
- 188 B - Business Investor provisional visa requires you to maintain business or investment activity in Australia and invest at least AUD1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory.
- 188 C - Significant Investor provisional visa requires you to maintain investment activity in Australia and invest at least AUD5 million in Australian investments.
- 188 D - Premium Investor provisional visa requires you to invest at least AUD15 million in Australian investments and/or philanthropic contributions.
- 188 E - Entrepreneur provisional visa requires you to carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
- 888 - Business Innovation and Investment permanent visa is the permanent residence visa following the transitions from the above 188 provisional visas.
Business Talent Permanent visa (subclass 132)132 Business Talent permanent visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
- 132 A - Significant Business History permanent visa is for seasoned business owners, to run a new or existing business in Australia.
- 132 B - Venture Capital Entrepreneur permanent visa is for people who have access to venture capital funding of at least AUD1 million from a member of the Australian Investment Council (AIC). It allows them to operate a new or existing business in Australia.
We provide professional advice and assistance to people with sound business and investment backgrounds. They usually have an interest in migration to Australia through one of the Business Migration visas and establishing and running a business in Australia or undertaking one of the approved investment programs.
We provide a full range of professional assistance, including all matters associated with the nomination and visa application, assistance in the formation of a new company and advice on investment options.
If you are planning to migrate to Australia through Business visa options, please fill in your details, and one of our migration agents will contact you.
Your contact details
Frequently asked questions
Do I get a FREE consultation?
Yes. Your first consultation with our registered migration agent is free.
How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?
On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.
Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.
Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?
Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
How can I get a status update on my application process?
Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.
Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.
If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Your privacy is our priority. We keep your information confidential and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.
Level 4, 60 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205. Open: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm. Book your consultation now.