Child Visa – Subclass 101 offshore, 802 onshore

These visas are for dependent children who are sponsored by their parents for permanent residence of Australia. The 101 visa is for off-shore applicants and 802 for on-shore applicants. The child must be a dependent of the parent who must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The child must be under 18 years of age. The age may be up to 25 if the person is still studying and financially dependent on the parent. The age may be over 18 if the person is disabled and financially dependent on the parents. In all cases, the child must be single.

Our Service

We are experienced in assisting with child visa applications and will be pleased to offer the same high level of service for your child(s).

If you do have an interest in this visa, or would like more information, please register your interest below, and we will get back to you.

Your contact details

Frequently asked questions

What is the consultation fee?

$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.

How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?

On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.

Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.

Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?

Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.

How can I get a status update on my application process?

Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.

Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.

If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.