Partner Visas - Subclass 309 offshore, 820 onshore

These visas are known as provisional visas. Applicants are required to show they have been in a committed relationship for two years and may then meet the requirements for full permanent residence. Applicants who can show they have been in a committed relationship for two years before applying for these visas may not need to wait a further two years. They can then apply for permanent residence.

The sponsoring partner must be a settled Australian permanent resident or citizen and pass a sponsorship test based on Character grounds. Child dependents of the applicant may include in the application.

Our Service

Dyson and Associates have successfully handled many of these partner visa cases over a long period and will be pleased to assist you with your application.

If you do have an interest in this visa, or would like more information, please register your interest below, and we will get back to you.

Your contact details

Frequently asked questions

What is the consultation fee?

$110. This fee will be credited back towards our agency fee if you wish to proceed with us for your visa application. You need to pay the consultation fee before the appointment date and time.

How long does it take to get a booking confirmation?

On average it may take between 3 hours to 24 hours to get a booking confirmation on weekdays.

Any request received on weekends and public holidays will be confirmed on the next business day.

Am I going to get advice from a registered migration agent?

Yes. All our migration agents advisors are registered with OMARA - Australia's Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and abide by the migration agents' code of conduct.

How can I get a status update on my application process?

Your case officer will keep you informed of any progress on your visa application through emails and phone calls.

Note: The Visa Office will not respond to requests for a status update. They will only contact us if they require more information, such as medical checks and police checks. Otherwise, we need to wait until we hear anything back from the Visa Office.

If you would like to discuss an urgent matter with your case officer then, please click here and fill in the primary applicant's contact details and your case officer will get in touch with you shortly.